LG recently started rolling out its VELVET smartphone in the US and following that, now the company has announced a new smartphone in its K-Series lineup – LG K31 in the US.
The LG K31 flaunts a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The back panel resembles the LG G5 modular smartphone and there is a huge chin at the bottom. Further, it runs on Android 10 out-of-the box and it sports a rear mounted fingerprint scanner.
As for the optics, it sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture) and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2. aperture. Lastly, it packs a non-removable 3000mAh battery.
LG K31 specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ Notch FullVision display
- SoC: 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 32GB; expandable through microSD
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Single SIM (nano)
- Cameras – Rear – 13MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture)
- Front – 5MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
- Color: Silver
Pricing and availability
The LG K31 (2GB+32GB) is priced at US$ 149.99 (Rs. 11,228 approx.) and is available to buy in the US. There is no information on the international availability yet.