HTC recently launched the U20 5G smartphone after it launched the Wildfire R70 earlier this year. While the company is set to announce the Wildfire E2 smartphone sometime soon, a retailer has already jumped the gun and listed the smartphone with complete specifications.
The Wildfire E2 sports 6.2-inch HD+ notched display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels. It is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB through microSD. It sports a textured back and runs on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
As for the cameras, the Wildfire E2 sports dual rear cameras which are a combination of 16MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (likely to depth) and the front-facing camera is an 8MP f/2.2 shooter. There is a physical fingerprint scanner on the back of the smartphone and lastly, it packs a 4000mAh battery, but there is no mention of fast-charging.
HTC Wildfire E2 specifications
- Display: 6.27-inch (1560×720 pixels) HD+ IPS panel
- SoC: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- ROM: 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- OS: Android 10
- Cameras – Rear: 16MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (likely to depth)
- Front – 8MP f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor; Face unlock
- Dimensions: 158.4 x 75.9 x 8.95 mm; Weight: 173.5g
- Battery: 4000mAh; USB Type-C
- Colors: Blue and Black
Pricing and availability
According to the listing, HTC Wildfire E2 is priced at 8760 Russian Ruble (US$ 119 / Rs. 8910 approx.). We can expect the company to announce it soon.