Xiaomi introduced the Mi Note 10 Lite smartphone with the codenamed ‘toco’ in Europe back in April. Now the smartphone is rumoured to be introduced in India as Mi 10i since the phone has surfaced with the code name ‘tocoin’ and reveals a similar 64MP quad camera arrangement.
Mi 10i / Note 10 Lite specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness, 400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.89 aperture, Dual flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 2cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.48 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 size Xmax 0.5mm Ultra Linear Amplitude Speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 204g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
We should know more details from Xiaomi officially in the coming weeks when the company is ready to launch the phone.