Sony today launched the WF-1000XM3 truly wireless earbuds with support for active noise cancellation in India after one year it was announced. It features HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e chip and Dual Noise Sensor Technology which promises exceptional Noise Cancelling performance.
It features Quick Attention so that you can instantly chat with someone without taking your headphones off by placing your finger over the earbud to turn the volume right down and let in ambient sound. Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects what you’re up to for example, running, walking, waiting or travelling and then adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your environment.
A proximity sensor in each earbud can detect whether you’re wearing one or both and adapts playback accordingly and it has autoplay and pause feature. On a full charge, the headphones offer 6 hours of battery life, and the charging case provides a further 3x charges for up to 32 hours of play time without ANC and 24 hours with ANC. It also comes with support for fast charging so that you get 90 minutes of play time with 10-minute quick charge.
Sony WF-1000XM3 specifications
- Closed, dynamic type
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e
- 6mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil), SBC, AAC codec
- 20Hz-20,000Hz Frequency response
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Electret Condenser Microphone with 50 Hz-8,000 Hz Frequency response
- Up to 32-hour playtime, fast charging
- Dual noise sensor technology
- Weight: 8.5 g × 2 buds; Case weight: 77g
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated ON/OFF switch
- Magnetic charging case with USB Type-C port and fast charging
- Support for Google Assistant
The Sony WF-1000XM3 comes in Black and Silver colours in India and is priced at Rs. 19,990, but it will be sold at 17,990 as a part of introductory offer for 10 days starting from August 6th on Amazon.in, Sony retail stores (Sony Center and Sony Exclusive), www.ShopatSC.com portal and major electronic stores.