Vivo just announced S7, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 91.2% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to narrow borders, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera that can also shoot macro and a 2MP mono lens.
On the front there is a 44MP autofocus front camera along with 8MP ultra-wide camera. The front camera also support 4K 60fps video and has EIS stabilization. It has an AG glass back, comes with in-display fingerprint scanner is 7.39mm thick and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 33w fast charging.
Vivo S7 specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP autofocus front-facing camera with Samsung GH1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.28 aperture, 4k 60 fps video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.82×74.2×7.39mm; Weight: 184g
- USB Type-C audio, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo S7 comes in Gradient Blue, Jazz Black and Moonlight White colours, is priced at 2798 yuan (US$ 400 / Rs. 30,150 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 3098 yuan (US$ 443 / Rs. 33,380 approx.). It is available for order from today and goes on sale in China from August 8th.