After rumours, Redmi K20 Ultra with the model number M2006J10C has been certified by TENAA in China revealing the specifications. Based on this the phone is said to retain the 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, but will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000 with 5G SA/NSA support compared to Snapdragon 865 in the K30 Pro.
This also reveals a similar design and a 64-megapixel quad rear camera arrangement as well as 20-megapixel front camera. It also reveals a slightly smaller 4500mAh battery compared to 4700mAh battery in the Pro version, but 3C certification already revealed that it will feature support for 33W fast charging to charge the phone in about an hour.
Redmi K30 Ultra rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, ultra-wide-angle lens, depth sensor, macro camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.4×9.1mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi K30 Ultra is expected to come in range of colour variants. We should wait for official announcement, which is expected August.