OPPO launched the A12 smartphone last month in India after it was announced in Indonesia back in April. Now, the company has added another model to the A-Series line up — OPPO A12s and has announced the same in Cambodia.
OPPO A12s is similar to the OPPO A12 and the only thing that appears to be different are the new color options — Blue and Grey. The OPPO A12s flaunts a 6.2-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch and has a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels. It is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB through microSD. The back panel has a plain matte finish to it unlike the 3D Diamond Blaze finish on the OPPO A12.
As for the optics, the A12s sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of a 13-megapixel primary lens along with a secondary 2-megapixel lens. The front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter. Lastly, it comes with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, runs on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 10, and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A12s Specifications
- Display: 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB; expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front – 5MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Colors: Blue and Grey
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A12s (3GB+32GB) is priced at US$ 129 (Rs. 9721 approx.) and will be available in Cambodia.