Back in April, OPPO announced a new smartphone in its A-Series lineup — OPPO A12 with Waterdrop screen, dual rear cameras, and more. Now, OPPO has launched the smartphone in India with various offline offers.
The OPPO A12 flaunts a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage. It runs on Android 9 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1 on top and sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Coming to the optics, it sports has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A12 Specifications
- Display: 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- ROM: 32GB/64GB expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front – 5MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Colors: Blue and Black
Pricing, availability and offers
The OPPO A12 3+32GB variant is priced at Rs. 9990 and the 4+64GB variant is priced at Rs. 11,490. It will be available across offline stores and on leading e-commerce portals starting 10th June 2020.
- 6-month extended warranty till June 21st 2020
- 5% cashback on Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI and 5% cashback on Federal Bank Debit Card EMI
- No Cost EMI up to 6 Months on Credit Card EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions
- EMI options from Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, Home Credit, HDB Financial Services and ICICI Bank