TECNO has launched Spark 5 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the Spark series in India. It has a 6.6-inch HD+ Dot-In 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90.2% screen body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio A25 with 4GB of RAM, packs a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensor and an AI lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, texture design on the back, come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and pack a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO Spark 5 Pro specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 with HiOS 6.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad LED Flash, 2MP macro, 2MP depth, AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.3 x 8.75 mm; Weight: 192g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The TECNO Spark 5 Pro comes in Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange and Seabed Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 and will be available from Amazon.in online as well as over 35,000 retail stores across India.