PLAY, popular for its mobile accessories has launched PLAYGO T44 True Wireless Earphone and has teased its upcoming PLAYGO N82 Neckband earphones. It uses proprietary EBEL (Enhanced Bass and Extra Loud) 10mm drivers promising crisp audio experience.
The PLAYGO N82 has neckband form factor and boasts of Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology, 13mm EBEL drivers and 18 hours of battery life event with ANC active. It weighs 40 grams, features shining TPU and skin-friendly neckband that sits perfectly around the neck. It has call and music controls. We should know more details when it is launched in the coming weeks.
Features of PLAYGO T44
- Bluetooth 5.0 dual mode to connect to devices
- 10mm EBEL drivers
- MCSync technology supports high-resolution audio stream, low latency
- Echo cancellation and noise reduction improve audio quality of the voice calls
- Weighs 3.5g per bud for an all-day comfort wear
- Capacitive touch-controls on each Pod to navigate between music track and audio calls
- Sweatproof (IPX4)
- 4 hours+ of playtime, total battery backup of 20+ hours (with the charging case), USB Type-C charging port
The PLAYGO T44 comes in White and Black colours is priced at Rs. 2999 and will be available from 14th July 2020 through PLAY e-store, and Amazon.in in addition to PLAY offline stores across India. The PLAYGO N82 will be available from the second week of August 2020, and the pricing will be revealed closer to the launch date.