Update: July 13 – realme has confirmed that it will launch its 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank in India tomorrow, July 14th along with the realme C11 and realme 6i smartphones. It will be sold on Flipkart.
Earlier: Back in May this year, realme announced its 10,000mAh 30W two-way fast charging power bank in China alongside other products. The 30W Dart Charge power bank has now been listed on realme India site and looks like the company is set to launch it soon.
realme India’s support page has listed the 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank and it carries the model number RMA156. While there is no launch date specified yet, the launch could be imminent as the product is listed on the India site now. It is priced at 199 yuan in China (US$ 27.8 / Rs. 2,115 approx.) and we should know more information about India launch in the coming days.
realme 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank offers 53% faster-charging speed compared to the 18W power bank and lets you charge 30W VOOC / Dart Charge devices. It is also compatible with 20W, 18W, 15W and 10W devices and lets you charge two devices simultaneously through Type-C and Type-A ports and even some laptops that support Type-C 30W charging. It has a unique carbon fiber texture on the outside created using advanced lithography machine along with the realme logo and Dart charging logo.
realme 10000mAh 30W fast charging power bank specifications
- 10000mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- Dual output USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- 30W (5V-2A/5V-3A/5V-6A/9V-3A/12V-2.5A) Input via USB Type-C
- 30W (5V-3A/5V-6A/9V-3A/12V-2.5A/15V-2A) USB Type-C / Type-A Single-Port Output
- 25W (5V-5A) USB Type-C / Type-A Dual Port Output
- 15 layers of protection including current, over-power, short circuit, over charger or discharge and more
- Low power mode to charge IoT products
- 17mm thick, Weight: 230 grams
- Power bank is charged in 1.9 hours with 30W charger