Xiaomi has announced Mi Band 4C, which is the global version of the Redmi Band that was introduced back in April. It has a 1.08-inch square colour touch display, promises up to 14 days of battery life and comes with built-in charging port that plugs into a USB-A port on the charger, laptop or PC so that you don’t want to be searching for the charging cable.
It comes with heart rate sensor, activity tracker, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder and more. The band has 5ATM (50 meter) water resistance, similar to the Mi Band 4.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4C specifications
- 1.08-inch (128 x 220 pixels) LCD colour 16 bit touch screen display with up to 200 nits brightness, 2D tempered glass
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, notifications from apps, calls and more
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with heart rate alerts
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 5 sports modes: outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, fast walking
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 13g ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- 130mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage
The Mi Band 4C comes in black colour with straps in Black, Orange, Green and Blue colours, is priced at NT$ 495 (US$ 16.7 / Rs. 1,260 approx.) / HK$ 159 (US$ 20.5 / Rs. 1,540 approx.) and is already on sale in Taiwan and Hong Kong.