Motorola has announced OneFusion, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone, after the OnePlus Fusion that was introduced last month. It packs a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform with 4GB of RAM. It has a plastic body with a glossy finish, curved edges, and a noticeable chin at the bottom. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It features a 48MP primary camera, 8MP 118º ultra-wide angle lens for videos, 5MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 8MP front camera inside the notch. It runs on Android 10 and packs a large 5000mAh battery.
Motorola One Fusion specifications
- 6.5-inch ( 1600×720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 118° wide-angle camera, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.96 x 75.85 x 9.4mm; Weight: 202g
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery
The Motorola One Fusion comes in Emerald Green and Deep Sapphire Blue colours is priced at 1,99,990 Chilean Peso (US$ 249 / Rs. 18,645 approx.) and will go on sale starting from Latin America and will expand to KSA and UAE in the coming month.