Xiaomi just announced its flagship Mi TV Lux series 65-inch 4K OLED TV with ultra narrow bezels, 4.6mm sleek metal frame and 98.8% screen-to-body ratio, as it had promised. It has industry-leading screen self-luminous technology that does not require the backlight of traditional LCD screens, and has precise light control capabilities. It offers 1000 nits peak brightness and close to 0 nits for black areas, shows 1.07 billion primary colours that is far more rich than recognizable by the human eye. The TV offers 98.5% DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, 120Hz high refresh rate, MEMC motion compensation and response time of just 1ms along with gaming mode, offering the best gaming experience.
The AI master engine offers pixel-level dynamic picture quality adjustment, which is achieved by independent APU neural network computing unit for intelligent analysis, identification, and optimization of the picture. It has 20+ image quality algorithms and 5 major scene synchronization adjustment done frame by frame. The screen can also be used as a message board. It supports one-touch screen mirroring from the phone with NFC metal Bluetooth voice remote control. The TV has transparent glass base and breathing light.
It offers 3D panoramic sound system and ultra-wide frequency range is as low as 50Hz and as high as 20kHz. It comes with Dolby Atmos 2.1.2 theater-level sound arrangement structure with 9-unit speaker offering 65W total output power. The TV has built-in super-submersible subwoofer with 1.9L large sound cavity that brings excellent 50Hz low frequency performance and reverb atmosphere. There is dome reflection technology that is achieved using two 10w surround sound speakers by reflecting the sound to the ceiling to form a 3D space surround sound.
Mi TV Lux (65″) specifications
- 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K OLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 98.5% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR 10+, MEMC, Dolby Vision, 1ms response time
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9650 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- Professional game mode, Automatic low latency mode (ALLM),1ms instantaneous response, DC dimming, variable refresh rate (VRR) avoid s picture delays, tears, and freezes
- 3GB RAM,32GB storage
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (including HDMI eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- MPEG1/2/4, H.264, H.265, etc.
- 65W speakers (2×12.5W left and right channels, 2×10W surround channels, 20W 50Hz ultra-low frequency subwoofer, 2.1.2 Dolby Atmos, DTS audio, Dolby Audio, 4-mic array for Xiao AI
The Mi TV Lux 65-inch OLED TV is priced at 12999 yuan (US$ 1840 / Rs. 1,38,830 approx.) and will go on sale in China from tomorrow, July 3rd.