Realme just launched its X3 and X3 SuperZoom smartphones in India as it had promised. These pack a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate anbd 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, are powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus with up to 12GB RAM, VC liquid cooling for improved heat dissipation, run Android 10 with realme UI on top and feature quad rear cameras that share similar 64-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens and 2MP depth 4cm macro sensor, but the X3 SuperZoom comes with an 8-megapixel periscope lens for 5x optical and up to 60x hybrid zoom, OIS, while the X3 comes with a 12-megapixel telephoto lens for.
The X3 series has starry mode that shoots 4-minute long exposure shots and uses multi-frame synthesis algorithm to reduce noise, remove ghosting and improve the purity of dark parts, feature Nightscape 4.0 with Pro mode to adjust ISO, Shutter speed, White balance and focus manually. The X3 SuperZoom houses a 32MP camera along with a 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor inside the punch-hole, while the X3 comes with a 16MP front camera along with a 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor. These pack a 4200mAh battery with 30W Dart charge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 55 minutes.
realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- X3 – 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- X3 SuperZoom – 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- X3 SuperZoom – 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with OIS, f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps super slo-mo
- X3 SuperZoom – 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps super slo-mo
- X3 – 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 12MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom, up to 20x zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps super slo-mo
- X3 – 16MP front-facing camera, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps super slo-mo
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 202g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme X3 and realme X3 SuperZoom and come in Glacier Blue with highlighted glass surface and Arctic White Anti Glare matte finish.
The realme X3 is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 25,999. The realme X3 SuperZoom is priced at Rs. 27,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 32,999. These will be available from Flipkart, realme.com starting from June 30th with pre-booking starting from today 8PM. HDFC Card users get 10% instant discount.