ZTE’s nubia brand has announced RedMagic 5G Lite, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone for the European market starting from Spain in partnership with Vodafone. This packs a 6.65-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G SA/NSA dual-mode, ICE 2.5 Liquid Cooling Technology that can reduce the running temperature of the SoC by up to 16°C.
It has 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 12-megapixel camera on the front. The phone has dual-touch game trigger keys for better gaming experience, has customizable RGB Light Strip on the back and packs a 5100mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Nubia RedMagic 5G Lite specifications
- 6.65-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with nubiaUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1217 Linear Speaker, DTS
- Dimensions: 171.7×78.5×9.1mm; Weight: 215g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Red Magic 5G lite comes in Black color and is now available on all Vodafone sales channels in Spain starting at a price of 17 Euros per month with a 36-month contract, which comes to about 612 Euros (US$ 685 / Rs. 52,275 approx.).