After last year’s 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 3, Xiaomi has announced its new 30000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 in China with support for maximum 24W (9V-2.6A) USB Type-C input and 18W output offering fast charging. It can charge Mi 10 and K30 Pro up to 4.5 times and the iPhone SE 2020 10.5 times. It has Polycarbonate and ABS body and comes with two USB Type-A ports with a maximum 18W output.
The power bank has four LED charge indicators as well as a button on the side, similar to 20000mAh Mi Power Bank model. It also has lower power mode to charge accessories like Mi Band and headsets. The company says that you are not allowed to carry the power bank in flights since 20000mAh is the maximum capacity allowed.
Xiaomi 30000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 specifications
- 30000mAh, 3.7V, 111Wh battery
- 2 x USB Type-A Output – 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Output– 5V-3A / 9V-1A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Input – 5V-3A / 9V-2.6A
- Micro USB Input – 5V-2A / 9V-2A
- Protection from over current, over-power, short circuit
- Dimensions: 154.5×72.3×28.3mm
- Charging time: 7.5 hours (24W charger); 10 hours (18W charger)
The Xiaomi 30000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 comes in Black color, is priced at 169 yuan (US$ 23.8 / Rs. 1,810 approx.) and will go on sale in China through mi.com from June 18th.