Xiaomi has annnounced its new 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 in China with support for maximum 45W (15V-3A) USB Type-C output offering ultra fast charging so that it can even charge MacBooks, Mi Notebook and other laptops with support for USB Type-C PD charging. The power bank can also be charged in just 4.5 hours with a 45W charger.
It has two USB Type-A ports with a maximum 18W output, features one-piece shell with UV coating on the top, while the top and bottom has undergone ceramic high-gloss process for more durabilitiy. It has four LED charge indicators as well as a button on the side, similar to previous 20000mAh Mi Power Bank model.
Xiaomi 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 specifications
- 20000mAh, 3.7V, 74Wh battery
- 2 x USB Type-A Output – 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Input / Output – 5V-3A / 9V-3A / 12V-3A / 15V-3A / 20V-2A
- Protection from over current, over-power, short circuit
- Dimensions: 153.5×73.5×27.5mm
- Charging time: 4.5 hours (45W charger); 6.5 hours (18W charger); 11 hours (5V/2A charger)
The Xiaomi 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 comes in Black color, is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 29 / Rs. 2,015 approx.) and will go on sale in China through mi.com from January 11th.