Infinix just launched the Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro smartphones in India. These pack a 6.6-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, houses an 8-megapixel camera inside the screen and also has an LED flash on the front bezel. The phones are powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with XOS 6.0. The Hot 9 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with triple LED flash, while the Hot 9 Pro comes with a 48-megapixel camera with quad LED flash. Both these feature a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots, 2-megapixel camera for macro shots and a dedicated Low-light Sensor.
These have a fingerprint sensor on the back, gem-cut texture design on the back, come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and pack a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Hot 9 — 13MP rear camera with triple LED Flash, 2MP macro, 2MP depth, Low-light AI camera
- Hot 9 Pro — 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad LED Flash, 2MP macro, 2MP depth, Low-light AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 76.8 x 165 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro come in Ocean Wave and Violet colors. The Hot 9 is priced at Rs. 8499 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from June 8th and the Hot 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 9499 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from June 5th.