Along with the Realme X3 SuperZoom, realme also introduced realme 6s, a cheaper version of the realme 6 smartphone at its online event. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T SoC, but features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera instead of 64-megapixel camera in the realme 6, while retaining the8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel mono sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.29 seconds, gradient polycarbonate back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 30W Flash Charge that can charge the phone up to 100% in 55 minutes.
realme 6s specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP mono sensor and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.1×74.8×8.9-9.6mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4120mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Flash Charge fast charging
The realme 6s comes in Eclipse Black and Lunar White colors, is priced at 199 Euros (US$ 218 / Rs. 16,510 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will go on sale in Europe from June 2nd with pre-sale starting today, May 26th.