Vivo has announced Y70s, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90.72% screen-to-body ratio, houses a 16-megapixel camera in the punch-hole and is powered by new Samsung Exynos 880 SoC with built-in SA & NSA dual-mode 5G, adopts 360° antenna design that promises ultra-stable signal. The phone also uses 90mm liquid-cooled heat dissipation heat pipes and multi-layer PGS graphite heat sinks close to 10,000 square millimeters, combined with thermally conductive gel that promises up to 10° C temperature reduction.
The phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.18 seconds and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 18W dual-engine fast charging.
Vivo Y70s specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5: 9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core Exynos 880 (2 x Cortex-A77 @ 2.0 GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 @ 1.8 GHz) 8nm processor with ARM Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.79 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 162.07 × 76.61 × 8.46mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y70s comes in Black, Blue and Gradient white colors, is priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 21,200 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2198 yuan (US$ 308 / Rs. 23,330 approx.). It is already available for order in China and will go on sale from June 1st.