Along with the realme TV and other accessories the company also launched its 10000mAh Power Bank 2 in India. The power bank has a slightly different design with grid texture for a soft touch compared to the predecessor so that it doesn’t attract fingerprints or dust, is slightly thicker at 15mm, but it weighs just 216 grams.
It has 18W two-way fast charging and comes with USB Type-C and Type-A ports to charge two devices simultaneously and has 13 layers of security protection. It has low current mode to charge IoT devices like smart band, smartwatch or wireless headsets. The power bank also comes with two-in-one cable with micro USB and USB Type-C ports.
realme 10000mAh power bank 2 specifications
- 10000mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- Dual output USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- 18W (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A) two-way fast charging via USB Type-C
- USB Type-A Output (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A)
- 13 layers of protection including current, over-power, short circuit, over charger or discharge and more
- 15mm thick, Weight: 216 grams
- Power bank is charged in 3.40 hours with 18W charger
The realme 10000mAh power bank 2 comes in Black and Yellow colors, is priced at 999 and will be available from realme.com and Flipkart through hate-to-wait sale starting today at 3PM.