Vivo’s iQOO brand just announced iQOO Z1 5G the company’s latest 5G smartphone in China as it had promised. It has a 6.57-inch FHD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90.4% screen-to-body ratio, 144Hz refresh rate (with option to switch between 144, 120 and 90Hz) and houses a 16-megapixel front camera in the punch-hole screen. It is powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC with support for liquid cooling, 5G SA/NSA dual-mode, comes with up to 8GB of LPDD4X RAM and has a large side-mounted fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.16 seconds and also doubles up as a power button.
The phone packs triple rear cameras that includes a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle and 2MP macro camera. It has stereo speakers with ultra-linear large-amplitude speaker unit at the bottom, Smart PA dual-channel intelligent power amplifier, Super Audio self-developed sound effect algorithm and packs a 4500mAh battery with 44W flash charge 2.0 fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 23 minutes.
iQOO Z1 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 112° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio certification
- Dimensions:163.97x 75.53x 8.93mm; Weight:194.78g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 44W Super FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
The iQOO Z1 5G comes in Sky Blue, Blue Black and Silver colors, is priced at 2198 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 23,426 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 2498 yuan (US$ 351 / Rs. 26,600 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2798 yuan (US$ 393 / Rs. 29,820 approx.). It will be available for order today and will go on sale in China from June 1st.