HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just announced its 2020 refresh of the MagicBook Pro at its HONOR Smart Life event. The notebook is 16.9mm thick, weighs 1.7 Kgs, features a 16.1-inch Full HD display with 4.9mm narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 90% same as the predecessor, but this is powered by 10th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor with 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD. It also a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics.
It has an all-metal aluminum alloy body, features two custom-made fans that increases the air flow to keep the notebook cool offering a better heat discharge. The notebook has a 56Wh battery that promises up to 14 hours of battery life.
HONOR MagicBook Pro 2020 specifications
- 16.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 100% sRGB
- 1.6GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U (4.2GHz) / 1.8GHz i7-10510U processor (4.9GHz) with Intel UHD Graphicc, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX350 GPU
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam, built-in dual digital microphones
- USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 (Type A) x 3, HDMI x 1,
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, microphone combo, Dolby Atmos
- 56Wh battery with up to 11.5h of local video playback
The HONOR MagicBook Pro 2020 comes in Glacial Silver color is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 843 / Rs. 64,030 approx.) for the Core i5 version, and the Core i7 version costs 6699 yuan (US$ 941 / Rs. 71,500 approx.). It will be available for order from today and goes on sale in China from May 19.