Motorola launched its latest Edge and Edge+ smartphones recently in the US and India launch was later confirmed by a company official. Less than a month since its launch in the US, Motorola is launching its flagship ‘Motorola Edge+’ smartphone in India on May 19.
Flipkart has posted the teaser of the launch of Motorola Edge+ in India under ‘Flipkart Unique’ section, so it should be exclusive to Flipkart. It will be unveiled on May 19th, 2020 at 12 PM, and it is not clear if Motorola will host an online event for the same. Notably, there is no mention on the launch of the Motorola Edge smartphone with Snapdragon 765G in India yet.
We should know the pricing and availability information of the Motorola Edge+ on May 19th.
Motorola Edge+ specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 + with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- SoC: Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 12GB LPPDDR5
- ROM: 256GB UFS 3.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- OS: Android 10
- Rear cameras: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Laser autofocus, 16MP 117° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, macro mode, 8MP telephoto lens with OIS for 3x optical zoom, f/2.4 aperture, 6k at 30fps, 4k 60fps
- Front camera: 25MP front-facing camera with 0.9µm, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Dual stereo speakers tuned by Waves
- Dimensions:161.07 x 71.38 x 9.6mm; Weight: 203g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W wired and 15W wireless fast charging, 5W wireless reverse charging