OPPO is in a launch spree lately as the company announced the A52, Find X2 Lite, A12, A92s, etc. Following that, now the company is expanding the A-series lineup with the OPPO A92 smartphone which has almost identical specifications to the OPPO A52 smartphone.
OPPO A92 flaunts a 6.5-inch FULL HD+ TFT-LCD “Neo display” with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels and a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB through microSD. It sports a 3D quad-curve design with the colors inspired by the polar regions.
Coming to the optics, the A92 sports quad rear cameras which is a combination of 48MP (primary f/1.7 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro f/2.4 aperture) and the front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It runs on ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
OPPO A92 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ TFT LCD
- SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage; expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano+nano+microSD)
- OS: ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10
- Rear cameras: 48MP (primary f/1.7 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro f/2.4 aperture)
- Front camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162x 75.5 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 192g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4880mAh(minimum) / 5000mAh(typical) with 18W charging
Pricing and Availability
OPPO A92 comes in Twilight Black, Aurora Purple, Stream White color options and is priced at 1199 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 278 / Rs. 21,225 approx.). It is available to buy in OPPO’s Malaysia eStore, but there is no information on the availability in other markets yet.