OPPO has silently announced A52, the company’s latest smartphone in China. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 8-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 665 SoC with 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1 on top, packs quad rear cameras that includes a 12-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
It has a 3D glass back, which the company says won’t attract fingerprints. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging via USB Type-C.
OPPO A52 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162x 75.5 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 162g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
The OPPO A52 comes in Blue and Black colours, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 226 / Rs. 17,325 approx.) and is already on sale through OPPO shop in China.