Huami just announced the Amazfit X smartwatch on Indiegogo as it had promised. It has a 2.07-inch 326 PPI 92° curved screen wraps comfortably around your wrist. The company says that it uses 700°C hot bending FPC-connected three-piece motherboard to achieve this so it offers more room for apps and less time spent scrolling. The watch has customized watch faces that tracks your steps and measures your heart rate and has 40+ widgets.
It has a minimalistic design that does away with buttons and crowns so it has a pressure-sensitive sensor that helps you access everything with a press of your finger. The smartwatch monitors your heart rate 24 hours a day, features infrared light test to measure your blood oxygen levels, comes with GPS and GLONASS, has 9 versatile sports modes and has water resistance up to 50 meters.
The Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) gives you easy to understand assessments, has sleep tracking and give you updates on where your stress levels are: Relaxed, Normal, Medium, and High. It promises 7-day battery life even with heart rate monitoring, round the clock text and call notifications, and tracking workouts, thanks to curved 205mAh lithium battery.
Amazfit X specifications
- 2.07-inch (206 x 640 pixels) AMOLED colour touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness
- Button-free force-sensing sensor
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, SpO2 / Blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 9 Sports mode and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- Digital microphone
- Dimensions: 22.6×13.6mm; Weight: 39g
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 205mAh battery with up to 7 days of usage
The Amazfit X comes in Eclipse Black and New Moon Gold colours, and is now available for order through Indiegogo crowdfunding starting at $149 (Rs. 11,314 approx.) as a part of early bird offer, but the original price is $329 (Rs. 25,040 approx.) says the company. It has already crossed the $20,000 goal in few minutes. It is expected to ship in August 2020.