Along with Nova 7 series smartphones HUAWEI also introduced MatePad tablet that packs a 10.4-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA+)m is powered by Kirin 810 7nm SoC with up to 6GB RAM with up to 128GB storage which can be expanded up to 512GB with microSD. It runs on EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10.
It has support for HUAWEI M-Pencil for Graffiti painting, document processing, class notes, but needs to be purchased separately. Coming to the optics, the MatePad sports an 8MP rear and front cameras. The connectivity options include Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and 4G LTE. Lastly, it packs a 7250mAh battery and weighs 450 grams.
HUAWEI MatePad specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) IPS display with 470 nit brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- 8MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 245.2 x 154.96x 7.35 mm ; Weight:450g
- Quad speakers, four microphones
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7250mAh (typical) / 7150mAh (minimum) battery
The HUAWEI MatePad comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 268 / Rs. 20,390 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB Wi-Fi version, 6GB RAM with 128GB Wi-Fi version costs 2199 yuan (US$ 311 / Rs. 23,600 approx.) and the GB RAM with 128GB LTE version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 352 / Rs. 26,840 approx.). It is now available for order and will go on sale in China from April 26th.