realme has announced X50m, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone after it got certified recently. It packs a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90.4% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate with a punch-hole that houses 16-megapixel camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with up to 8GB RAM and support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
The X50m features quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensors. It has a 3D glass back, features side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone within a second, features Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio certification, but it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack. It packs a 4200mAh battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 70% in 30 minutes.
Realme X50m 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W Dart charge
The Realme X50m 5G comes in Blue and White colours, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 21,480 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 324 / Rs. 24,700 approx.). It is now available for order and will go on sale in China from April 29th.