LG has silently introduced Style3 (L-41A), the company’s latest smartphone in Japan. It packs a 6.1-inch Quad HD+ OLED display, runs Android 10, comes with a 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, is water and dust proof with IP68 ratings along with Military grade durability and packs a 3500mAh battery, but it is powered by two year old Snapdragon 845 SoC.
LG Style3 specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision OLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated AI button
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery
The LG Style3 comes in Aurora White and Mirror Black colors and will be available from Japanese operator NTT Docomo in June, and the pricing will be available closer to the release.