Samsung already said that it will release One UI 2.1 for existing Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy Note 10 smartphones to bring new features that was already available for Galaxy S20 series, but it has announced that it has already started rolling out these feature in an update for the phones. Check out the features below.
- Single Take: Stay in the moment while you capture the moment using integrated AI technology. Single Take uses the camera system and AI to capture a number of photos and videos up to 10 seconds and recommends the best shot for you.
- Improved Night Mode: To capture even more amazing photos and videos even in low light.
- Night Hyperlapse (Not available for Note10 Lite.): Capture even more amazing photos and videos even in low light.
- Custom Filter: Lets you create your own filter with colors and styles you like from a favorite photo serving as inspiration. This creates a reusable filter that can be applied to future photos when captured.
- Pro Video: Gives you even more control, allowing you to adjust settings like ISO, shutter speed and exposure level. You can also switch between the front and rear cameras while recording video.
- Gallery Clean View: With the AI-powered feature Gallery app automatically groups together similar shots of the same subject for a more organized gallery (Up to 100 images in the gallery shot on the same day). Users can easily review similar shots and select their favorite to serve as the photo group’s thumbnail. When viewing a photo in the gallery, you can zoom in on an image and press Quick Crop, located at the top left-hand corner, to crop photos to your desired size.
- Quick Share: You can see which of your contacts are nearby and share photos, videos, or even large files with multiple people.
- Music Share: You can extend your paired Bluetooth connection and you don’t need to disconnect for a friend to play their music on a speaker or car stereo.
Update is already rolling out to the phones in some regions and will be available for all soon.