HMD Global announced Nokia 1.3, the company’s latest budget Android 10 Go Edition smartphone, upgradable to Android 11 (Go edition). It has a 5.71-inch HD+ screen, is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with 1GB of RAM, has an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera. The phone packs a 3000mAh battery.
Nokia 1.3 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 71.2 x 9.35mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 3000mAh removable battery with 5w charging
The Nokia 1.3 comes in Cyan, Charcoal and Sand colors, is priced at 95 Euros (US$ 101 / Rs. 7,575 approx.) and will roll out starting from early April.