Motorola launched the Moto e6s smartphone in India back in September last year. Today it has introduced new e6s version with a slightly different design and downgraded specifications. This has a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display with 87.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 2GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Moto e6s specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:155.6 x 73.0 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh battery with 5W charging
The Moto e6s comes in Peacock Blue and Sunrise Red colors and will roll out in selected countries of Latin America, Europe and Asia in coming weeks. No details about the pricing yet.