Infinix has launched S5 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.53-inch FHD+ no-notch display with 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 XOS 6.0 Dolphin, has a 48-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and a low-light camera. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features a gradient back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix S5 Pro specifications
- 6.53-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 83% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, Dual LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.5x 76.88 x8.95mm ; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix S5 Pro comes in Forest Green and Violet colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 and will go on sale through Flipkart starting from March 13th.
Check out the unboxing video from our FoneArena Tamil channel.