HUAWEI has introduced Enjoy 10e budget smartphone in China. It packs a 6.3-inch HD+ display with 2.65mm tiny waterdrop notch and 88.4% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM, has a 13-megapixel primary camera with AI features and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. There is an 8-megapixel pop-up camera on the front. It runs EMUI 10 on top of Android 10, features gradient back and is backed up by a 5000mAh (typical) battery with reverse charging using OTG cable, but lacks a fingerprint sensor.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10e specifications
- 6.3-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP pop-up front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 x 74.06 x 9.04mm; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 10W charging
The HUAWEI Enjoy 10e comes in Midnight Black, Pearl White and Emerald Green colors, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 142 / Rs. 10,309 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 171 / Rs. 12,375 approx.). It is now available for order and will go on sale from March 5th in China.