LG has announced Q51 (LM-Q510N), the company’s latest smartphone in the Q series in Korea. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ FullVision display, is powered by MediaTek’s latest Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with 3GB RAM, runs Android Pie, features 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor as well as 13-megapixel front camera.
It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, packs a 4,000mAh battery, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound for realistic 7.1-channel experience and MIL-STD-810G standard for durability.
LG Q51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) 19.5:9 HD+ FullVision V-Notch Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 204g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The LG Q51 comes in Frozen White and Moonlight Titanium colors, is priced at 319000 won (US$ 262 / Rs. 18,820 approx.) and will be available in Korea starting from 26th February across all the three major carriers.