HUAWEI has announced MateBook X Pro 2020, upgraded version of last year’s model with the same 13.9-inch 3K LTPS FullView display with a 91% screen-to-body ratio, pop-up webcam and a 14.6mm sleek metal body, but this comes with the latest 10th gen Intel Core processors with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU and new Emerald Green color.
HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2020 specifications
- 13.9-inch (3000 x 2000 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 450 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 100% sRGB colour gamut
- 1.6GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (Turbo up to 4.2 GHz) / 1.8GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (Turbo up to 4.9 GHz),Intel UHD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB / 1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD pop-up webcam
- Fingerprint scanner on power button
- WiFi 802.11ac 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C x 2 (support data, charging and DisplayPort), USB-A 3.0 x 1, 3.5 mm headset and microphone jack x 1
- Quad digital microphones and Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 304 x 217mm x 14.6mm; Weight: 1.33kg
- 56Wh battery with up to 13 hours of local video playback
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2020 comes in Emerald Green, Space Gray and Mystic Silver colors, is priced at 1499 Euros (US$ 1627 / Rs. 1,17,080 approx.) for the i5+16GB RAM+512GB SSD version, 1699 Euros (US$ 1844 / Rs. 1,32,900 approx.) for the same version with MX250 GPU, and the top-end Core i7+16GB RAM+1TBGB SSD+ MX250 SSD version costs 1999 Euros (US$ 2170 / Rs. 1,56,370 approx.). It will roll out starting from April 2020.
HUAWEI also introduced new MateBook D 14 and MateBook D 15 models with 1080p screen, up to 10th Intel Core i7 / AMD Ryzen 7 processor, HUAWEI Shark Fin FAN 230, fingerprint in power button and 65W USB-C charging for the global markets after they were introduced in China in November last year, but it did not announce the pricing for the Europe.