HiFuture, a consumer audio manufacturer, has launched FlyBuds, the company’s latest True Wireless Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0 chip, and it says that this is the most affordable touch sensor-enabled True Wireless Earbuds in India.
Highlights of HiFuture FlyBuds
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- Built-in dynamic N42 Neodymium magnet driver offers rich sound with crisp treble and powerful and deep bass.
- Graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to bring you sound with extraordinary sound signature and an ultra-realistic listening experience
- Earpieces feature 45° angled nozzles extended by a small stem for nice seal and noise isolation.
- Earphones have an ergonomic fit and sit neatly in the ear canal giving you enhanced comfort and security
- Each earpiece weighs 5 grams, and the entire weight of the device with the charging case is just 45 grams
- Case is slim, yet robust and slips easily in your pocket, sports 3 LED indicators and a pairing button
- Intelligent Touch Sensor Controls on the earpieces let you power them on and off, play music, pause, skip forward or backward a track, answer incoming calls from your phone, and summon Siri or Google Voice.
- Splash resistant (IPX5 certified)
- 4 hours of playback on a single charge, 500mAh battery on the charging case offers another 15 hours of listening time, USB Type-C fast charging offers 2 hours of usage from 15 minutes of usage