Last month Vivo’s iQOO (stands for ‘I Quest On and On’) sub-brand confirmed that it will launch its first product for the Indian market in February powered by Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform and with 5G support. Last week it also launched iqoo.com/in/ website. Today the company has confirmed that it is the iQOO 3 and will be launched in India on Flipkart on February 25th.
The company has also posted the first teaser video.
— iQOO (@IqooInd) February 13, 2020
The phone will come with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and will be the first phone to come with UFS 3.1 storage. TENAA listing already revealed the specifications of the phone.
Vivo iQOO 3 (V1955A) rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, LED flash, 13MP ultra wide sensor, 13MP telephoto / periscope lens for loss-less zoom, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera, secondary camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.51×74.88×9.16mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500 (Typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with 55W Super FlashCharge
We should know the exact launch date in the coming weeks.
Commenting on the partnership with Flipkart, Gagan Arora, Director-Marketing — iQOO said:
iQOO has been created to deliver a unique experience to young, technology-savvy consumers. iQOO is born to be a challenger just like its users, and the entire design process is guided by the evolving needs of these consumers, who desire for best-in-class performance. iQOO phones are built for those consumers who are naturally skeptical of the status quo and are constantly seeking to improve themselves.
Sharing his views on the much-awaited launch, Aditya Soni — Senior Director, Mobiles at Flipkart said:
At Flipkart, we are committed to bringing high-performance products to our consumers across the country, at great prices. In line with this vision, we are thrilled to make available a product that promises to offer extraordinary features, as we continue to strengthen our premium smartphone offering. The brand new iQOO 3 is built to satisfy the high-performance requirements of technology-savvy consumers and we truly believe that this will elevate the user’s smartphone experience.