Fossil has launched Hybrid HR, the company’s latest hybrid smartwatch in India, after it was introduced last year. This offers users the most important information at a glance, thanks to new power-efficient display while still enjoying the classic look and feel of a traditional watch with integrated mechanical hands. It also comes with heart rate tracking.
Hybrid HR features call and text previews, heart rate and workout tracking, real-time weather and more and promises more than two weeks of battery life on a single charge. The smartwatch allows users to preview texts/emails, answer calls and even program the three push buttons to their own choice of shortcuts.
Pairing via Bluetooth technology to the Fossil Smartwatches app allows users to view in-depth activity, set on-watch features, customize the watch face dial, filter incoming smartphone notifications, and more. All devices have limitless options for personalization including interchangeable straps in leather, silicone and stainless steel.
Fossil Hybrid HR features and specifications
- Combines mechanical hands with a dynamic, full round read-out display to view incoming text messages and app alerts as well as contextual information such as weather updates, second time zone and more
- Displays wellness stats like heart rate, steps, calories and active minutes, also allowing users to log workouts, track sleep and measure progress over time
- Compatible with iPhone 5/ iOS10+ and Android TM OS 5.0+
- Music control, Notifications and app alerts, Real-time weather
- Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch
- Front light for low light visibility
- Water resistant (3ATM)
- With all features activated, Hybrid HR lasts for two weeks or more on a single charge, Rapid charging (60 minutes to 100%)
The Fossil Hybrid HR is priced at Rs. 14,995 for the Collider Dark Brown Leather and Collider Black Silicone versions, while the Collider Smoke Stainless Steel version costs Rs. 16,495. You can get it from Amazon.in online as well as offline stores.
Commenting on the same, Steve Evans, EVP Fossil, said:
We know our customers desire both form and function. They have loved how our hybrid smartwatches look like a watch, but act like a smartwatch, but have requested additional ways to stay connected. We are so excited to bring to market this version of hybrid that adds features like heart rate tracking and an always-on read-out display to make notifications easier to see—two big unlocks for our customers. They want to stay connected while enhancing their personal style and these new hybrid smartwatches do both. We pride ourselves on being innovators in the fashion watch space, and we believe that the hybrid smartwatch is the future of fashion watches.