Samsung just launched the Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone in India as it had promised. It packs a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, in-display fingerprint scanner, 32-megapixel front camera inside the tiny punch-hole and a 4500mAh battery with support for 25w fast charging. It features the signature Bluetooth S Pen with Air Commands.
Powered by Exynos 9810 SoC, it has a 3.5mm audio jack, 12MP main camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide and a 12MP Telephoto camera. It comes with Samsung’s ecosystem of intelligent apps and services, including Bixby (Vision, Lens Mode, and Routines), Samsung Pay and Samsung Health. The smartphone comes with defense-grade security platform, Samsung Knox — that protects users’ data against any tampering.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 (Quad 2.7GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) 10nm processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Galaxy Note10 Lite comes in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red colors, is priced at Rs. 38,999 for 6GB RAM variant and the 8GB RAM variant costs Rs. 40,999. It also comes with upgrade offer of up to Rs. 5,000, so consumers can buy the Galaxy Note10 Lite for an effective price Rs. 33,999, said the company. Pre-booking of Galaxy Note10 Lite starts from today, January 21 at 2:00 PM and it will go on sale from February 3 across major retail stores, Amazon.in, Flipkart and Samsung.com.