Lava has launched the Z71, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Z series’. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm Quad-Core SoC with 2GB of RAM, has a 13-megapixel primary rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots, 5-megapixel front camera with soft LED flash, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3200mAh battery.
Lava Z71 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingperint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lava Z71 comes in Steel Blue and Red colors, is priced at Rs. 6299 and will be available from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Tejinder Singh, Head- Product, LAVA International Limited said:
We are happy to add LAVA Z71 to our bouquet of smartphones. The data consumption of the budget smartphone users has increased exponentially and they want to upgrade to a latest smartphone with attractive features. LAVA Z71 caters to this requirement with its great collective of features, comprising notch display, dual camera, face-unlock and fingerprint scanner at a pocket-friendly price. This launch is yet another endeavour from LAVA to fulfil its commitment of making advance smartphone technology available and affordable for all.