Looks like Samsung is gearing up to introduce a new rugged smartphone as the images and Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro (SM-G715F) have surfaced. As usual this should be water resistant to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes with IP68 certification, dust proof, come with US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G to withstand a fall of up to 1.2 meters and features “Push To Talk” button with support for quick messages.
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O LCD screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera
- 13MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Push To Talk button
- Weighs 200g, 10mm thick
- Water and dust resistant (IP68), US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4020mAh removable battery
The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is said to go on sale in Europe in early February 2020 for under 500 Euros (US$ 556 / Rs. 39,970 approx.).