Samsung recently announced a line up of budget android phones, and one of the phones that was announced there was the Galaxy Mini and now it is named as Galaxy Pop in India. And this phone has been listed at FlipKart for pre-order.
- Android 2.2
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 3 MP Camera
- 160MB internal memory
- 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
- Digital Compass, SNS integration
- Audio -MP3/WAV/eAAC+ , DNSe sound enhancement
- Video – MP4/H.264/H.263 player, Radio
- Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Price Rs.8999
Samsung is a on a roll to hit the low end Android market. They are looking at an aggressive expansion. I might recommend this phone for all those, who would want a 3G enabled budget Android phone with good connectivity features, good lot of apps, and entertainment. This phone doesn’t have a front facing camera though. But this a value for money product from Samsung.