Ahead of CES 2020, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy Book Flex α (alpha), a new Galaxy Book Flex with 13.3-inch QLED display super-bright display with max 600-nit brightness, 100% color volume, ultra-thin bezel, thin and light design weighing 1.19kg and is 13.9mm thick. The Galaxy Book Flex α features a sharp, diamond-cut edges and a crisp, durable aluminum frame.
Under the hood, it is powered by 10th generation Intel Core Processor, offers Active Pen support and promises 17.5-hour battery life with support for Fast Charge feature.
Samsung Galaxy Book Flex α specifications
- 13.3″ QLED (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD Display
- 10th generation Intel Core Processor with Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB / 512GB / Up to 1TB SSD (NVMe), MicroSD
- 720p HD camera, Dual Array Digital Mic
- Stereo Speakers (1.5 W x 2)
- Active Pen (sold separately)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11ax 2×2, USB-C, 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI
- Dimensions: 304.9 x 202.0 x 13.9 mm; Weight: 1.19 kg
- 54 Wh (typical) battery with up to 17.5-hour battery life, fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex α comes in Royal Silver colors, starts at $829.99 (Rs. 59,411 approx.) and will roll out in the first half of 2020.