Along with the Galaxy A51, Samsung also introduced the Galaxy A71 smartphone. It packs a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED infinity display with 20:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 730 SoC with up to 8GB RAM, features 64MP main + 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide + 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensors and a 32-megapixel front camera. It has Super Steady Video that eliminates screen flickering when users record videos of a moving object or on the move.
The phone has in-display fingerprint scanner, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, comes with mirror back with diamond patterns and packs a 4,500 mAh battery with 25W super fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A71 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7mm; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A71 comes in Prism Crush Black, Silver, Blue and Pink colors. No word on the price or roll out details yet.