realme back in September confirmed that it will launch the realme X2 as realme XT 730G in India in December. Last week it confirmed the launch date. Today Flipkart has posted a teaser that confirms that the phone will be launched as realme X2 in the country. It also confirms that Avocado Green color variant is coming to India, after it was introduced in China last month.
realme also announced Booster Sale, which is the company’s usual Blind order sale that lets users book the phone starting today and get Rs. 500 discount.
How to take part in realme X2 Boost Sale
- Visit realme.com from 10 to 16th December
- Login using your realme ID
- Follow the steps on the booster sale page and pay ₹1000 as a deposit which in-turn ensures their 100% chance to buy the all-new realme X2
- Pay balance due from 17th to 24th December and get additional ₹500 discount
- The product will be dispatched from 17th December after paying the due balance.
realme X2 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging