After the Enjoy 10 Plus and Enjoy 10, HUAWEI has introduced Enjoy 10S, another phone in the ‘Enjoy 10’ series in China, as it had. It packs a 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, is powered by an octa-core Kirin 710F 12nm SoC with up to 8GB RAM and GPU Turbo 3.0, has a 48-megapixel primary camera with AI features, 8-megapixel ultra-wide and an 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. It also has a 16-megapixel front camera in the waterdrop notch.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner, gradient back and packs a 4000mAh battery, but doesn’t have fast charging support.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10S specifications
- 6.3-inch ( 2400 x 1080 pixels pixels) FHD+ 2.5D curved glass OLED display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75mm ; Weight: 163g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The HUAWEI Enjoy 10S comes in Black, Blue and Green colors, is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 255 / Rs. 18,200 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 283 / Rs. 20,235 approx.). It is already on sale in China.