HUAWEI has announced nova 6 SE, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China along with the Nova 6. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with a 16-megapixel in-screen camera, is powered by Kirin 810 7nm SoC with 8GB RAM, runs Android 10 with EMUI 10, has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel camera for macro and another 2-megapixel camera for depth sensing in portrait shots.
It has a gradient back and packs a 4200mAh battery with support for 40W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 70% in 30 minutes.
HUAWEI nova 6 SE specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS display, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with Huawei NM memory card
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.0.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP camera for macro and 2MP for depth sensing with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (mAh) battery with 40W HUAWEI Super fast charging
The HUAWEI nova 6 SE comes in Black, Pink and Green colors, is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 22,300 approx.), will be available for order from 18th December and go on sale from December 25th in China.